How to I apply for student Visa?

If you are considering studying abroad contact Ideal Career Consultants to discuss your needs. Ideal Career offer 1-hour free Consultation service, if you are satisfied with our service, we can support you.

In order to study In the UK you will be classed as an International student and will have to comply to UK points based immigration and gain a Tier 4 Visa.

What if I do not have a CV or my CV is not up to date?

All our partner recruiters / employers will ask to see an up to date CV / resume. If you currently do not have one or it is not up to date, do not worry we offer a comprehensive CV writing service. We would recommend the necessary changes that are required to best demonstrate your skills and knowledge and match your experience to the vacancy.

Can my partner work in the location we relocate to?

Moving to UK on a sponsor student Route or Tier 2 work Visa allows you to relocate with your partner / spouse as dependent on your visa, this will allow your dependent to work on a fulltime basis depending on the course of study (Postgraduate only). We can assist with information to support you with making an informed choice.

How do I apply for Jobs In UK?

You can apply for any of the positions posted on our website by Uploading Your CV or alternatively you can email us for assistance. If there is not a job that fits your profession or meets your needs, we can work actively to source the job on your behalf and support you in fulfilling your criteria and supporting you with your application.

How does the relocation process work?

Ideal Careers have specialised teams, Executive careers consultants, specialist recruitment team, Qualified legal team and a relocation team, all of them work together with you from initial contact to the point of a job offer and relocation to intended destination. The team work together in harmony, they will deal with all aspects of your job application, negotiating an offer, organising Visa / work permits, securing accommodation, flights and other necessities. Upon your arrival in the country you have the option of meet and greet at the airport. We will provide information and assistance with opening bank accounts, National Insurance and admissions to schools. We will only be a call away from on going support you may require.

Do I have to pay for the service?

We offer a range of services and most have a very competitive fee attached to it. We offer 1-hour Free consultation so you can be sure you are getting value for money. We work with you from initial contact until you are safely in your location studying or working and we make your you are settled without any problems. We will become your family away from home, only a call away to resolve any problems you may face.

Get a personal consultation.