Study Abroad

Open New Horizons with Ideal Career

Study Abroad Programmes UK supported by Ideal Careers we have many years of experience in supporting International students to achieve their dreams, goals and ambitions in finding the right course at the right place to study on their path to life fulfilment.

ideal career

Study Abroad in UK

Study abroad programme UK options are provided by International Careers consultants at Ideal Career, advisers have many years of experience in supporting International students to achieve their dreams, goals and ambitions in finding the right course at the right place to study on their path to life fulfilment.

Study abroad scholarships, fees, course selection based on Labour Market Information (LMI), progression routes to employment are all considered when providing guidance in relation to International Studies.

Ideal Career provide you impartial advice and guidance to make informed choices about your study options, we are here to offer you options and solutions, so you are confident in your choices.

We offer a highly personalised professional service for International students who are looking to secure a place at a university and/or college in the UK.

As official representatives of UK Colleges and Universities we operate to the highest standards, our clients are guaranteed the same high-quality service and support.

We provide placement services for undergraduate and graduate programs as well as language programs, summer school programs and certificate programs. We help students select the right program, learning provider and location according to your academic achievements, abilities, expectations, and budget.

We provide a complete service from study options to all immigration related matters.

  • Choosing the course and university

  • Study Abroad Scholarship

  • Application for university

  • College / university Interview Preparations

  • Preparation of documents and visa application

  • Visa Interview Preparations

  • Accommodation arrangement

  • Organise travel (airport pickup)

  • Ongoing support whilst studying.

Dana Johnson Accountant

How to study in United Kingdom

UK offers an amazing, unforgettable student experience it is a country with rich history and culture, stunning countryside, paired with world-leading facilities. Going to university in the UK is a great way to expand your knowledge, meet new people, experience a new culture, and enjoy new experiences. You will get plenty of support at university, and a chance to experience a great student lifestyle. Whatever your interests, there is a huge range of clubs and societies, as well as a diverse social life on offer.

The benefits
  • Choose from over 50,000 courses in more than 25 Subject areas.
  • UK courses are generally shorter than other countries, helping to reduce overall tuition fees and accommodation costs.

  • It can be possible to work while you study too.

It is a Great place to study and live

The United Kingdom (UK) is made up of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales. Each country has distinct regions, each offering large cosmopolitan cities, towns, and countryside villages.

The UK has a multicultural society, with a rich diversity of cultures, languages, and faiths. You will find wide varied cuisine, strong transport links, famous music festivals, and international sporting championships.

ideal career
Eight things you need to know about studying in the UK

There are more than 395 universities and colleges, offering over 50,000 undergraduate-level higher education courses across the UK.

UK higher education applications are made through UCAS. There are different deadlines for applying for different courses, and to different universities – take a look at the key dates and deadlines relevant to courses you are interested in studying.

You will need to pay tuition fees – these vary depending on the university or college and course you choose. You may be able to get financial help with your tuition fees, or a scholarship.  The amount of money you will need to cover living costs will vary based on where you study. London and other large cities tend to be more expensive.

Many international students need to apply for a visa to study in the UK, and there are work permit restrictions and some English language qualifications you may require.

Universities advise all applicants what standard of English is required for their courses. Most course providers will ask you to demonstrate proficiency in English, or to take an approved English language test if English is not your first language. First year students tend to live in university halls of residence (university accommodation)

Sponsor Student Route

International students from outside the UK need a visa to study in UK, here is a little guide showing which applies to you.

Sponsor Student Route

Your course must meet the governments eligibility requirements and your individual application is calculated using a points-based system.

You need 40 points to apply for a student visa.

This is achieved by:

You must receive an unconditional offer and a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from a university that is a licensed Tier 4 sponsor (30 points). Funding: you must also provide proof that you have enough funds to pay for both your course tuition fees and your monthly living costs (10 points).

How to apply?

International students must submit their application online via the UK Visas and Immigration website. Check the visa costs before applying.

You must also have your fingerprints and photograph (known as the biometric residence permit) taken at a visa application centre.

You can only apply for your visa once you have been given a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies and three months before the start date of your course.


You will also need to pay the healthcare surcharge (which gives you access to the UK National Health Service) upon application, but only if you intend to live in the UK for longer than six months.

There are also other types of study visa such as

Studying English language

If you are 16 or over and want to study English for up to 11 months, the short-term study visa is for you. For anything longer than 11 months, you will need to apply for the Sponsor Student Route